How Resume Review & Edit works:
If you have a resume you think needs some help but feel you can largely do it yourself with the right advice the Knock em Dead Resume Review & Edit is for you. Here is how it works:
- Once payment is received you will receive a request for your current resume and information on your target job.
- On receipt of this information, we review the resume looking for ways we can improve it’s discoverability n resume databases and the clarity of the messaging when read by recruiters and hiring managers.
- We send you a report on these findings, usually within 72 hours of our receipt of your resume and any additional information requested.
- You make changes based on the recommendations
- You returned your revised resume one last time.
- Our company editor reviews the resume for readability, flow, clarity and syntax issues.
- We return two copies of the resume to you (One clean, one with the copy editor’s syntax changes) with any final comments we might have about how to further improve the document.
This service provides a unique opportunity to make sure your DIY resume is effective. In today’s world of job search, you need a resume that not only discoverable in resume databases, but one that will make an immediate impression on hiring managers and recruiters.
If they don’t see what they’re looking for within a scan of just a few seconds, they’ll move on to the next candidate.