How to Build Social Networks Fast – with Knock ’em Dead’s Martin Yate CPC
“He’s about the best in the business.” Dun & Bradstreet
The fastest, easiest, way to find a job is with networking. the only problem is that your networks don’t work, you have always been too busy doing your job to build networks. Join us and I’ll show you how to build large, relevant, resilient professional networks and build them fast:
- What networking is and how it fits into your professional life.
- How to network when you don’t know many people.
- The four networks everyone needs to succeed.
- How to identify the most helpful networking contacts.
- How to attract the right contacts for your networks.
- How to approach the networking contacts you need.
- How to get network contacts to help you.
- How to get personal introduction and referrals to recruiters.
- How to get connected with hiring managers.
- How to QUADRUPLE your interviews.
- How to use social networks to switch industries.