Because you cannot manage productively without first hiring effectively, these two most critical skills, hiring effectively and managing productively, underlie every manager’s success or failure.
Martin Yate CPC, New York Times bestseller, brings his vast experience and practical insights to bear on delivering smart tactics for employee selection and management in this latest, 6th edition, of Knock em Dead – Hiring the Best; in print for 25+ years here at home, and in a dozen foreign language editions.
The new edition is entirely re-written from first page to last page, to meet the demands of the digital era. Hiring the Best gives you intelligent strategies coupled with the practical tactics that consistently deliver successful hires. Among the new features of this entirely new edition are:
- How to organize and manage effective selection programs
- What to look for and how to evaluate and validate
- More than 500 new interview questions that lead to smart hires
- How to manage time effectively during selection
- Practical interview tricks that improve your overall communication skills
- How to make the right hiring decisions and get new hires off to a fast start
- How to re-engineer selection tactics for productive day-to-day management
- How to get new hires productive fast… or gone
- Turn around troubled employees
- Get the most out of your plodders and superstars
With Knock ’em Dead: Hiring the Best, you will find the best candidates and have the skills to ensure they succeed once they’re on your payroll.
Buy Knock ’em Dead: Hiring the Best, – you have nothing to lose except the success you have achieved.