You can be successful without further education after high school. Example? Bill Gates walked out of Harvard. However, for most of us, the odds are very long indeed for achieving the American Dream without benefit of a degree.
The Bureau of Labor Statistics research shows that over the span of your career with:
- A high school diploma, you can expect to earn $1.2 million
- An AA degree, $1.6 million
- A bachelor’s degree, $2.1 million
- A masters, $2.5 million
- A doctorate, $3.4 million
- A professional degree, $4.4 million